How We Can Help
So, what comes next?
SO you believe you meet the low income and NILS® Area qualifications – if so...
- Get an application form and fill in all the details.
- Collect all the necessary statements, bills, accounts (Full details are given in the application form)
When you’ve decided on an item get a quote that will hold good for at least 14 days
Quotes can be: Formal written quote or details written on a store business card or store notepad or similarDo your shopping ‘looking’, going to several stores to compare brands/prices
- When you have everything ready, contact the NILS® office to make an appointment
Before you go shopping...
- Measure the space where your appliance is to go
- Measure the doorways the item has to pass through and check any stairway access
- Decide if your new FRIDGE should have a LEFT or RIGHT opening door
- Think about which type of washer you want – Top Loading or Front Loading
- Write all this information down and take it with you