How we are Funded
Hope Connect Inc receives its core funding from the NSW Family and Community Services to run our family case management, counselling and some of our parent groups.
Our Material Aid program works in partnership with Wesley Mission. Other donations are received from the local community.
The No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) is funded by State and Commonwealth government, Good Shepherd Microfinance and NAB.
We rely on private donations and one-off local council and non-government grants to finance our special projects, such as our supported playgroup, groups for young people and school holiday activities.
Hope Connect is endorsed as Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) so all donations are tax deductible.
Financial Contributors to Hope Connect Inc
Hope Connect wishes to acknowledge the invaluable assistance of the following funding bodies and donors:
Supporters and Funding Bodies:
- Telopea Christian Centre
- NSW Department of Communities & Justice - Family Support program, including parenting groups; Material Aid program worker salary
- Parramatta City Council - various small grants
- NSW Fair Trading - NILS® program – worker salaries
- Sydney Water - account assistance vouchers for clients in Material Aid program
- NSW Dept of Industry and Investment - account assistance vouchers for payment of power bills for clients in Material Aid program
- Lions Club of Carlingford-Dundas - Donations to Material Aid program
- Wesley Mission - Material Aid grocery vouchers and brokerage
- Carlingford Uniting Church - Donations to Material Aid program
- Rotary Clubs – Ryde and Carlingford - Christmas gifts for children of family support clients through the Tree of Joy program
- A number of private businesses and individuals who gave generous financial and material donations to the work of Hope Connect
Please consider sending us a financial donation to help us continue to provide our services.